Iced Ginger Tea
Ginger is loved miracle worker, reducing imflammation, strengthens your immunity and reducing nausea.
Not only great with sushi but also in your self made lemonade.
• 4 Rooibos tea bags / liter of water
• about 5 cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely sliced
• peel from 1 lemon
• small handful of mint leaves
• 2 T of honey (or sweetener of your choice, I also like to use artificial sweetener)
• juice of one lemon
• extra slices of lemon and mint to serve (optional)
Boil the water and add the tea bags. While the tea is still hot, add the rest of the ingredients, except the lemon juice and the honey; the health benefits of honey disappear when added to hot water. When the tea cooled down a bit you’re ready to add the lemon juice and honey.
Put the can in the fridge and serve when it’s cold!
Perfect for the summer.